After activating turboExecutive, you will receive an email containing your configuration data. You can also find this information in your customer area by clicking the “Configuration” button at the bottom of the right column.
How to set up an existing account
- Open Samsung Mail
- On the app’s homepage, tap the horizontal bars at the top left.
- Select the gear icon on the right.
- Tap the name of the mail account.
- Scroll down to “Server settings”.
- Complete the fields using the following turboExecutive data:
– Smtp server: pro.eu.turbo-smtp.com
– Security: SSL
– Port: 465 (SSL)
– Request access: Selected
– Username and Password: Your turboExecutive username and password