After activating turboExecutive, you will receive an email containing your configuration data. You can also find this information in your customer area by clicking the “Configuration” button at the bottom of the right column.
How to set up an existing account
- Open the Gmail app on your Android device.
- On the app’s homepage, and tap the horizontal bars at the top left.
- Select “Settings”.
- Tap the name of your mail account.
- Scroll down and choose “Outgoing settings”.
- Complete the fields using your turboExecutive data:
– Request access: selected
– Username and Password: Your turboExecutive username and password
– Smtp Server: pro.eu.turbo-smtp.com
– Port: 465 (SSL)
– Security type: SSL