When it comes to email marketing – when you need to send a newsletter to a vast number of recipients – it’s crucial to rely on the best SMTP server you can find.
The main difference between a “normal” SMTP (like the ones associated to common email providers like Gmail or Yahoo) and a professional outgoing server is that only the latter can ensure the highest deliverability for your messages and let you send unlimited emails quickly, with no worries.
But the best SMTP server should do more than that; in fact, it should:
- maintain a constant relationship with top ISPs: this is vital to guarantee the maximum delivery rate for your newsletter;
- offer flexible plans in order to meet any type of mailing needs;
- be compatible with all major email clients and software, and be easy to configure;
- provide accurate statistics to give you the complete control over your mailings (checking in real-time the open rate, the click-through rate etc.), so that you can improve your future campaigns;
- offer a 24/7 support to be there in any moment for you.
turboSMTP meets all these requirements and many others, constantly striving to be the best SMTP service for your business. You can try now it with a free plan: 6.000 emails per month, forever.